Tracy McGrady

Tracy McGrady
t-mac

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tracy McGrady Being Benched

     If you didn't know about the Pistons so called "player lock-out" on February 25. Two of the Pistons players said they were ill. The two players were Tracy McGrady and Tayshaun Prince. Rodney Stucky and Austin Daye said they didn't know what time the bus was leaving, Ben Wallace had a brother that died, but the Pistons already knew about that. Now Rip said he was at his families house, and he has had a lot of drama this year, and he said he made up with Kuester. Tracy McGrady has been the only one that still hasn't played and he was a starter. This has made not only him mad, but me! T-Mac has not played the last 5 or 6 games, and is questionable tonight. I think Coach Kuester will get fired this season. It seems that Rip and T-Mac have switched spots, because Rip was benched for a long time. Knowing me from OKC, I want to see T-Mac play!!!! I have literally waited the whole season for this game, and now he's benched. Coach Kuester did say he wouldn't be suprised if T-Mac gets another chance soon though.

     Tracy has basically said he is not going to play with the Pistons next season because of being benched. Heres what he said,
“Oh, of course. Of course,” McGrady said (of thinking of leaving). “I left my family back in Houston and I came here to dedicate myself and get back healthy and help this team win, and this is going on? Of course I’m going to think about it. I’ve already thought about it.
“I want to play. It’s a very frustrating time for me right now.”
I want the Pistons to realize that they had a winning record when T-Mac was starting, they beat the Celtics for Christ's sake! I just hope that T-mac will play friday night, so I can see my favorite player ever play.
Detroit Pistons v Miami Heat

No comments:

Post a Comment