Tracy McGrady

Tracy McGrady
t-mac

Friday, March 11, 2011

T-mac Back In The Starting Line-Up

tracy-mcgrady.jpg
     Wednesday night T-mac went back into the starting line-up! I was glad to see that. He also had a really good game, and impressed Kuester with 15 points, 9 assists, and 7 rebounds. He was so close to a triple double. It is also going to be cool getting to watch him tonight! I hope that he just goes off. I am pretty sure he will be starting shooting guard, or small forward. I don't think he will start point guard because coach Kuester said that he has a trick up his sleeve. Kuester said players will be getting a lot of minutes and play different spots.

     Just getting to see T-mac play in person will be very fun, and exciting. I haven't seen him play in person in a long long time. Seeing him in person is way different than watching him on T.V. T-mac last night tweeted, "In KD's city, whats good OKC?" I wanted to get a picture so I went to their hotel, but he didn't come down stairs. I did see Tayshaun Prince, and Ben wallace though. They said no to a picture though. I predict that the Pistons and the Thunder have a very close game and T-mac scores a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment