Tracy McGrady

Tracy McGrady
t-mac

Monday, March 28, 2011

T-mac and The Pistons Record

t-mac wallpapers, t-mac wallpaper
     Right Now the Eastern Conference's standing are, Chicago, Boston, Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Philadelphia, New York, Indiana, Charlotte, Milwaukee, and then Detroit at 11. But like I said Detroit doesn't really care about the playoffs anymore. T-mac's goal right now is to get healthier for next season, and how he can improve to get better for next season. He wants to help his team next year in every possible way to help them win a ring. He said he would help rebuild in D-town. But after the deadline, I think he and everyone else knew he wasn't staying in detroit, because the so called boycott, and being benched. 



     I think it would be good for T-mac and the organization if he left after this season. I think it would be good because they are trying to rebuild as T-mac is trying to win a ring. I also think he could be a good fit in Miami, as he is the missing key player to put that organization together. I think T-mac should go to the Lakers, Heat, Celtics, or Bulls. I think he should go to the Bull first out of all of them though.

1 comment:

  1. He won't be on any of those good teams! I think he will be on some random team like the Bucks.

    ReplyDelete