Tracy McGrady

Tracy McGrady
t-mac

Sunday, March 27, 2011

T-mac DNP

     Last night verse the Pacers, T-mac was DNP with a sore back. He will be in the line up next game I bet verse the Pacers again. This should be a one day deal. Even though their next game is in the middle of the week. Over than NBA news, T-mac has been paying attention to the NCAA Tournament. He didn't go to college and went straight to the NBA as you know, but he was going to go to Kentucky if he went to college. So his twitter this month has mainly been about Kentucky, and the NCAA Tournament. 

     I think T-mac will do fine with his back spasms last night. My prediction is that he plays the next game. I also have to agree with him during March Madness. I do think Kentucky will win it all now. I bet you T-mac was mad that he couldn't go out there and play last night too. He is always hungry for a win and to play. I think he wants to show the world he can play. 

1 comment:

  1. Sucks to see all his talents go to waste on the bench..... :)

    ReplyDelete