Tracy McGrady

Tracy McGrady
t-mac

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tracy Plays the Bobcats Tonight

     Tracy McGrady and Pistons play the Bobcats tonight, and Tracy will be wearing new Adidas shoes this game. There's not much I can tell you about these shoes, but my next post will have all the information. T-Mac is saying he is one step closer to regaining his All-Star form. Tracy McGrady closely observed last week’s announcement of the starters for next month’s All-Star Game in Los Angeles.
And he will be watching when the reserves are announced this week.
     McGrady has little doubt he can regain the form that made him a seven-time All-Star before playing with a bum left knee.
“There’s no question about that,” McGrady said Friday when asked if he can return to the All-Star Game.
“Even if I’m not an All-Star, I want to get back to that form of player. I feel it’s coming. I’m not too far off from that level.”
With the way he’s playing, you tend to believe him. A case can be made that McGrady has been the Pistons’ most valuable player. I think he will regain his All-Star form, I mean look at his incredible improvement physicallly and mentally from last year. Earlier this season he was 1 rebound away from having a triple double.
     He can score just as easily, but he is just trying to get his teammates I little more involoved. He is getting a lot of assists lately and if he keeps this up I think he will pass the 5,000 assist mark, and he is awfully close to doing so. Right now Tracy McGrady has 3,961 assists and 17,902 points right now. I think by the end of his career he will have passed the 20k points mark and the 5k assists mark. Tracy McGrady has had other memorable moments I could go on forever about like the 22 game win streak, and the 13 points in 30 seconds.




      If Grant Hill wasn't hurt on the Magic with T-mac that would have been a championship and with Dwight Howard coming. T-mac has never had another player to fill his spot as a scorer when he is hurt. That Magic team also almost got Tim Duncan, with those 4 players that spells 4 rings. Tracy might get traded to a contender at the deadline to a contender, or may not. But atleast there is one thing I can say he's not a ring chaser like LeBron James.

No comments:

Post a Comment