Tracy McGrady

Tracy McGrady
t-mac

Sunday, February 20, 2011

T-Mac VS. His Former Rockets

Detroit Pistons' Tracy McGrady, Left, Knocks     This is the worst game to see be played. It is the worst game to see be played because the Rockets are still my favorite team, while T-Mac, my favorite player is playing them. I don't know who to cheer for because they both need as many wins as possible. The Pistons are in 11th 4.5 games away from 8th place. The Rockets are in 12th 5 games from 8th place. So therefore I will go for the Rockets, but I hope T-Mac has 25 points.



     The Pistons need to get a true point guard and let T-Mac start Small forward and trade Tayshaun Prince and Rip Hamalton for a good PG. T-mac needs to start scoring the ball as the Pistons make a playoff run. Why not try this because everything they have tried with T-Mac has been a huge success, especially signing him. Pistons Joe D said that the Tracy McGrady experiment has worked out way better than they planned. So this is just my opinion to getting the Pistons in the playoffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment