Tracy McGrady

Tracy McGrady
t-mac

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tracy McGrady News and Info.

Tracy McGrady     Tracy McGrady might be traded this All-Star break. He is said to be one of the top 5 guys that would best fit in the heat's team. He could possibly go to the Bulls, he would already be with the Bulls, but coach Tom Thibideau didn't want to take any risks. He said that he thought T-Mac would have the mind set of just trying to score the balll. I just hope he gets a ring, so it wouldn't bother me if he got traded. If you are a subscriber to ESPN at ESPN.go.com, then you can see what Stephen A. Smith said about Tracy McGrady's future about 3 days ago. I don't subscribe to it because I personally think it would be a waste of money for me, but I am not you.

     It think Tracy McGrady getting traded would be a good thing. I mean the Pistons have Austin Daye to look ahead to, and he has been playing good. This will give Austin a chance to prove him self, so it would be good for Austin and Tracy. Tracy McGrady really needs a ring to complete his career. Also Derrick Rose said he would love to have T-Mac play for the Bulls.I would love to see T-Mac get a ring, because if he did he should most definately get into the Hall of Fame in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment