Tracy McGrady

Tracy McGrady
t-mac

Friday, April 22, 2011

Tracy McGrady Injury Free

Tracy McGrady is looking forward to entering free agency feeling healthy.
     T-mac is glads that he is injury free this season. This is his first season to be injury free since the 07-08 season. Tracy this season played 72/82 games. He rested the last four games of the season. That leaves 6 games to determine what happened and like 4 or 5 of them he sat out for missing practice. So i think one game he sat out for his leg hurting. He almost had like 3 triple doubles this season.

“I feel good about the progression I’ve made this year, being able to get through this whole year injury-free,” McGrady said before the Pistons’ game against the Nets on Wednesday night.

McGrady said, “My body is feeling good, and I look forward to next year — whenever that happens.”

I think Tracy has played very good this season and so do critics. When they gave offseason grades Tracy got a B and they said that one more summer of rehad he will be very very good. So I can't wait till next season. Tracy still undecided about the team he wants to play for. Tracy had his microfracture surgery in February 2009. So if Tracy has one more summer of rehad I think he will be deadly good.
"I feel that I've made some strides on being able to prolong my career and be able to stay in this league a few more years as opposed to having to deal with the injuries and having to walk away from the game because I'm not healthy," said McGrady, who said again he will consider the Pistons.
"But, yeah, I think I've helped myself in showing people that I'm healthy, and I'm sure I have a lot more people that are interested in what I can bring to their team than I did this past summer.



1 comment: