Tracy McGrady

Tracy McGrady
t-mac

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

McGrady's Top 5

    
McGrady stated on his Twitter Page (TheReal_TMAC) that his top 4 teams to play for were Detroit, Cleveland, Chicago, and New York, and then he said Philly for the last of the 5 teams. I would like his order to be Chicago, New York, Philly, Cleveland, and then Detroit. I know for a fact philly is number 5 because he said it, but I don't think the top 4 were in order. Tracy will probably sign soon this summer, and if he signs with New York I wonder what number he will be because #1 is Amar'e, and I think his name is Shaun Williams which is #3.

     I will buy a T-mac jersey if he goes to Philly, Chicago, or New York. I think all of those teams would be very good with T-mac, so I can't wait till next season. Next season will be very intresting and fun to watch. This summer will be intresting to just to see where he signs. T-mac will be even better next season, and I think he will land in Chicago because Derrick Rose said he would love to have T-mac play for the Bulls, and I think the Bulls want him, and they will ask Derrick Rose and he will say yes.


No comments:

Post a Comment