Tracy McGrady

Tracy McGrady
t-mac

Monday, April 11, 2011

Starting But Scoreless

     In Tracy's last two games he has been scoreless. He started them just didn't score, and people shouldn't worry about this. He scored 14 points in the last four games, the first of the four he scored 14, and has very good stats, the second he was DNP (I don't know why), and then scoreless the next two. He has been soar the last two games in the knees. But everyone is soar by 76 games or so in the season. I mean that is a lot of minutes for T-mac because I think he has missed 2 or 3 games this season.

     I don't really care for this and am not worried he is injured because he's not. So if you are going to want Tracy to score a lot the next couple of games he probably will only score like 10 or 12 points. A lot of players have been sitting out , like Jason Kidd and others. So I therefore don't think this is to worry over.

No comments:

Post a Comment